RichardBalvin
Dopiero zaczyna na naszym forum

Thesis - Aisis problem

Post autor: RichardBalvin » 13 paź 2016, 6:46

Hello,
I AISIN transmission AW55-50
Gearbox ranked perfectly ...
But 14 days before it happened to me that I punctured rear wheel when I went to the store and I noticed that I stopped sort 4 and 5 ...
But ranked only at high speed 4000 ...
The second day ceased sort 3rd It ranked again only in high otáčkách.Je true that sometimes classified as normal.

Manual gear go any hurry as we have without any problems.

The oil is exchanged there ...
Diagnosis showed two glitches ...
The first glitch I do not know the number but the fault was called a mistake neutral or something like that
and a second fault code P0705 Transmission Range Sensor Circuit Malfunction (PRNDL input) speed sensor fault ...

I can not figure out ...
On the Internet, I did not find much ... I have cable eye checked and is not unplugged ...

Please advice I'd like to ride

And yesterday I went to the pump well and I thought you reach the house ... while driving a few times I heard how he wants to block the gearshift .... after closure and decommissioning so I did not want to exclude from P ... I had to break down and enable it manually I came home ... I advise against it even sequence .... miracle I finished 3KM house ...

thank you very much...
Ostatnio zmieniony 13 paź 2016, 18:27 przez RichardBalvin, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

iled
Forumowicz/ka
Forumowicz/ka

Re: Lancia thesis Aisis problem

Post autor: iled » 13 paź 2016, 8:10

If you can, please write it again using English.
Regards

RichardBalvin

Re: Lancia thesis Aisis problem

Post autor: RichardBalvin » 13 paź 2016, 18:26

Hello,
I AISIN transmission AW55-50
Gearbox ranked perfectly ...
But 14 days before it happened to me that I punctured rear wheel when I went to the store and I noticed that I stopped sort 4 and 5 ...
But ranked only at high speed 4000 ...
The second day ceased sort 3rd It ranked again only in high otáčkách.Je true that sometimes classified as normal.

Manual gear go any hurry as we have without any problems.

The oil is exchanged there ...
Diagnosis showed two glitches ...
The first glitch I do not know the number but the fault was called a mistake neutral or something like that
and a second fault code P0705 Transmission Range Sensor Circuit Malfunction (PRNDL input) speed sensor fault ...

I can not figure out ...
On the Internet, I did not find much ... I have cable eye checked and is not unplugged ...

Please advice I'd like to ride

And yesterday I went to the pump well and I thought you reach the house ... while driving a few times I heard how he wants to block the gearshift .... after closure and decommissioning so I did not want to exclude from P ... I had to break down and enable it manually I came home ... I advise against it even sequence .... miracle I finished 3KM house ...

thank you very much...

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Silnik, przeniesienie napędu i układ chłodzenia”